Awarded Best for Food & Cooking, Evernote Devcup 2013
Grocerytrip is an Evernote powered grocery list for iOS. It extracts grocery items from recipes and notes, combines them when needed, and presents them in a neatly organized list.
Praise for Grocerytrip
"I love this... Grocerytrip, the easiest grocery list there is."
- Lauren Atkins, Evernote Food Ambassador, HaveForkWillEat.com
"...quite possibly the coolest use of Evernote and Evernote Food I've seen yet."
- Alan Bailward, Evernote User, via Twitter
Designed for hassle-free grocery shopping:
- Items automatically organized by grocery aisle
- User customizable grocery aisles
- Option to email or print out grocery list
- Works with other things stored in Evernote: meal plans, grocery lists
Easy to use:
- In Evernote, select recipes to be added to the list
- Tag recipes with "grocerytrip"
- Launch Grocerytrip and start shopping!
An Introduction to Grocerytrip
Devcup Submission Video
A 3 minute demo submitted for the 2013 Devcup. This demo show iOS 6 being using, but otherwise the functionality is identical in iOS 7.